New York City Marathon
November 5, 2017
|Giving joy, adventure and resilience to every child that needs it. Camp Korey empowers children and families living with serious medical conditions. All our programs are always free of charge, thanks to the generosity of our community.. Take a look at what your run could mean for these campers...|
The New York City Marathon has grown from a Central Park race with 55 finishers to the world's biggest and most popular marathon. Team Korey athletes train hard to run in this historic race, making each mile count as they raise awareness and funds for Camp Korey.
With a commitment to raise $3,500 for Camp Korey, each Team Korey athlete receives the following:
- 1. Guaranteed entry to the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon. Athletes are responsible for all marathon registration fees & travel expenses.
- 2. Custom fundraising page to collect secure, online donations
- 3. An invitation to tour Camp Korey and participate in pre-race team gatherings
- 4. Access to Team Korey's hotel room block near the Finish Line
- 5. Private bus transportation from the team hotel to the starting line on Staten Island
As a runner with Team Korey, your marathon experience will have a life-changing impact on children living with a range of serious medical conditions, such as skeletal dysplasia, organ transplants, and metabolic diseases; conditions that would otherwise prevent them from attending a traditional summer camp. For more information please contact email@example.com